Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome

I thought that it might be a good idea to have a place where everyone could visit to receive information about our PTA. I am so excited for the upcoming year!! I am extremely grateful for all that the members of the PTA have done this year. I look forward to working with you in 2009-2010. I hope you know that I am always looking for new ideas and new ways of doing things. I firmly believe that it will take all of us to make Rees PTA the best that it can be! I am hoping that everyone will feel welcome and a part of the Rees PTA. Please, if there is anything that I can do to help you, don't hesitate to contact me. The school will have my phone number. Again, thank you so much for your help and all that you do to make Rees Elementary the best! We have so many wonderful parents that volunteer countless hours. THANKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Suzee-- This is great--good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzee,

    I'll be a birthday rep if you still need more!

    marniemeredith@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete