Thursday, July 22, 2010

1st PTA Meeting for 2010-2011

Hope your summer is going well!  Can you believe that school starts so soon?  I can't!!!
I am not ready at all!  We have had a crazy, crazy summer.  I don't know if any of you are aware,
but I had some serious health issues this summer and ended up spending about a week in the hospital.
My health still isn't 100% and probably won't be for a while.  Because of this, I have had to slow down
a lot and reevaluate things.  PTA is one of those things that I have had to reevaluate.  
Although I have LOVED being so involved, I am going to need a LOT of help this year.
SO, hopefully, you all will talk to your friends and neighbors and make it a goal to get at 
least one new member to come to our first meeting.  It will be held on 
Thursday, July 29, at 10:00 a.m. in the library at the school.  Please make it a priority to be there.
We will be discussing the changes that are being made this year with our PTA board.  
We will also be looking for ideas for the year.  Please come with your excitement to make this a good 
year at Rees.  We really have a great PTA!  You guys are awesome!  I appreciate all that you did last 
year for the school and the kids.  This year should be another great year!  We will see you next
Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I don't know why it is formatting so strangely!

    ReplyDelete